5/15/13: Andrew Wommack’s How to Find, Follow, Fulfill God’s Will is a great read. We had a couple cold, even snowy days here in Northern Michigan in last few days so have been reading. His experience, perspective, and admonitions are very similar to mine. Of course I liked. Since it is 5/8 inch thick it is beyond my criteria to give to someone. My limit is 1/2 inch thick. I recommended this book to any one serious about learning how to find, follow and fulfill.
God’s Will; How to Find, Follow, Fulfill
- Thanking way through anything.
- Extensive Patent Portfolio
- Avoiding Total Knee Surgery?
- Discerning Narratives
- Recent fun Interview
- Multiple photographs of PCA Celebration Night
- New Patent granted
- New Web Site
- Update: COVID 19
- New and Important COVID19 patent granted
- Woke identifications
- Protocatechuic Acid; so many claims
- New Business Colaboration
- Helping India
- Up to a New Venture
- New patent published
- Progress Report
- Commentary on Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Innovation Lecture